item1
item1
Angel

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Glacier Cosmos & a Shout Out to My Ya Ya’s in Pittsburgh




Saturday, June 5

I couldn’t help thinking of my Ya Ya girlfriends in Pittsburgh tonight – Patty, Anne, Mary Esther, Darla, Helen, Carol & Jodi – many of whom were going to see the new Sex and the City this weekend. I miss you guys!! And can’t wait to hear if you like the movie.

My SATC yearning was further intensified when we anchored in Ideal Cove next to “Cosmos Point.” Roland chipped some ice from the bergie and the boys had bourbon over glacier ice, while Sharon and I made Glacier Cosmopolitans.

I’m not sure if it was my imagination, but it was the BEST cosmo I can ever remember tasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Engelenbak

My photo
Engelenbak is a custom-built 62-foot steel trawler ... designed to cruise anywhere in the world.
www.engelenbak.net